Sunday, May 27, 2012

BAD TSA anthology

I've been thinking pretty hard about this; I really want to put in a story, but I've only got two story ideas and one has no resolution.  I think I'm probably going to go with the short story in my Doctor Oddity universe, considering that I've really wanted to get something out of that universe for a while now, and it'd be good practice.   That being said... it has no resolution, so now I'm stuck with an idea and some character designs.

Pardon the bad cell phone photo.

Two nameless nerds, potential characters for the short comic.

The basic idea would be about Doctor Oddity AKA Audrey, a reformed supervillain who's been kicking around in my head for some years now.  I always figured she'd have a small cult of dedicated fans (you'd have to if your crowning achievement as a supervillain was filling the white house with green jello on a dare) and also figured there would be endless hilarity if she ever had to meet her fans.  That's the springboard for my comic idea; Audrey meeting a couple of her fans.  I just have no idea how I'm going to resolve it.

Well, I've got a little time, at least.  Back to the drawing board...

No comments:

Post a Comment