Monday, August 20, 2012

Adventures in lefthandedness!


I'm fortunate enough to be friends with Mauvais, a great artist, fantastic model and an all-around lovely person.  I've attended a couple of her life drawing sessions recently, which was pretty awesome.  Unfortunately, as I'm having wrist problems, I spent approximately 50% of the time drawing with my left hand.  I did better than expected, but there's still no question that my right hand draws better.  

I think all of the below are labeled.  So, laugh away!  XD 

















5 comments:

  1. You are so awesome and brave and awesome and cool and shit for drawing left handed :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did better than most would do with the opposite hand. I can't even imagine what mine would look like.

    Years ago, I remember a lady in my figure drawing class that use to draw with her toes and feet. Bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. man I can't even imagine drawing with feet. Maybe I'll try that in the future just for the fun of it. (it'll be exciting to see what kind of lines I come up with!)

      Delete
    2. We should do that for a B.A.S.A. group draw one meeting. "Alright, everyone, we are going to do a group draw....but you can only use your feet!". It would be interesting.

      Delete