Sunday, November 13, 2011

Huh, weird.

According to the hit tracker, I'm getting hits from some really random sites.  How am I getting linked form there?  Are people accidentally getting linked to my blog?   So weird.

I haven't done any more with regards to The Goons story, aside from working away on them thar animation clips.  I keep seeing other people do legit animatics with their storyboards, and I wonder if I should too - I don't feel like my storyboards are detailed or good enough to really work for a neat animatic.  I'm jumping right in to the animation.  And it's actiony stuff, to boot.

Ah, well.  Gotta keep truckin', I suppose.

In the meantime, I will blather momentarily about NaNoWriMo!   The goal is to write 50,000 words of a novel in a month - specifically, the month of November.  I've been doing it annually since I was 14, and winning since I was 17.   I've already had some setbacks this year - like not having my own home for the first week of November - but yesterday I sat down and wrote 5k and got myself caught up.  I feel rather good about it all.

So, hopefully that clears up the reference in the last image I posted on this blog.  And now you know something new!  Isn't that exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment